Anti Aging Essential Oils
Get an headache? There’s essential oil for that. Have a sleeping disorder or hard to sleep? There’s an essential oil for that. Have skin problems, there are lots of essential oils but the best essential oil is one that is best suited for your body and skin. Nature has everything you need but unfortunately today’s mass generation rely on cosmetic skin and anti aging products that really work in the start and make your skin smooth and moisturizing but they don’t care for your skin and long term use of these cosmetic skin products make skin look wrinkled. Try out famous anti aging essential oils to give wrinkle free skin and to also protect from various skin problems.
The Top 5 Anti Aging Essential Oils For Skin Care
List of top 5, most beneficial natural anti aging essential oils for different skin types like Acne, Oiliness, Dryness, Elasticity, Aging or Scars and their various use and health benefits.
Ylang Ylang Anti Aging Essential Oil
Skin Type: Oiliness, Dryness, Elasticity and Aging.
- Essential oil of Ylang Ylang is extracted from Ylang-Ylang tree by steam distillation of its fresh flowers. This tree mainly found in rain forest of certain region of Asia and South Pacific Island.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is one of the best essential oils for skin care in this list because of its rich and floral fragrance.
- Simulate cell growth to fight against aging and improve skin elasticity, smoothen fine lines and helps in regenerate skin cells.
- Use Ylang Ylang oil with almond oil to moisturizing your skin.
- Ylang Ylang essential is also benefits for internal organs like stomach, urinary tract or intestine.
- Blend 2-3 drops in massage or in lukewarm bath water to get relieve from fatigue and dull skin.
- To balance the production of sebum in skin, add 1-2 drops in cream or lotion and apply on face or body.
Rose Anti Aging Essential Oils
Skin Type: Acne, Dryness, Elasticity, Aging, Scars.
- Rose oil is extremely expensive oil from all skin essential oil products. Just one drop of pure rose oil is made from 60 roses and its 5 ml pack cost approx $180. So why go for this oil if we have lots of alternative essential skin oil that work excellent to nourish our skin.
- Rose oil is excellent skin oil for aging and sensitive skin.
- Rose oil is not easily available to find but astringent properties of rose oil helps to repair skin and improve overall condition of skin.
- Antimicrobial and anti inflammatory compound in rose essential oil helps in promoting healing.
Frankincense Anti Aging Essential Oils
Skin Type: Oiliness, Elasticity, Aging, Scars.
- Frankincense essential oil includes naturally occurring constituent i.e. boswellic acid and has warm, woodsy and balsamic aroma.
- It works as natural skin toner which helps in decreasing the appearance of pores and helps to get rid of sunburn.
- Encourage new cell growth and beneficial to prevent wrinkles.
- Helps sooth chapped and dry skin and helps to reduce your acne.
- Rub few drops of frankincense essential oil to bottom of your feet to help elevated nervous energy.
- Inhale this oil after lunch to spiritually focus.
- Blend 2-3 drops with cream or lotion or with massage oil to get natural and glowing skin.
- Use with lukewarm bath water to nourish your body and keep your mind fresh and calm.
Pomegranate Seed Anti Aging Essential Oils
Skin Type: Perfect of all skin type.
- Pomegranate seed essential oils for skin care contains ellagic and punicic acid which helps in nourish skin, promote cell regenerate and enhance elasticity.
- Like many of essential skin oils, Pomegranate seed essential oil penetrate deeply into the skin and long lasting nourish skin.
- This essential oil contains high concentration of antioxidant which slow down aging process.
- Contains human compatible form of pro-estrogen, which support hormonal balance in both men and women.
Carrot Seed Anti Aging Essential Oils
Skin Type: Aging, Scars.
- Carrot seed oil is extracted from carrot seed mainly found in Europe and is a amber colored oil best suited for aging, wrinkle and sun damaged skin.
- Helps in fade scars, smoothen skin and improve the tone of aging skin and beneficial for many skin problems like eczema, dramatis and rashes.
- In months of winter, you feel your skin goes dull and cracked and appears tires, then you can apply carrot seed oil product directly or by dilute it with other oils to get back your glowing skin.
- Carrot seed oil relieves fluid retention and is beneficial in anorexia.
- Blend 2-3 drops in lotion, cream or in massage oil to effectively tan and naturally moisturizing your skin.
- Add 4-5 drops in bath water to get relieve from muscle pain.
Precaution: Carrot seed essential oil is safe to use but never use this oil in pregnancy. As our general advice, avoid all essential oil during pregnancy.
Anti aging essential oils are absolutely safe to use but before using any essential oils, please keep in mind some precautions to get maximum benefits.
- We advised to avoid all essential oil during pregnancy.
- Do not ingest essential oil and not apply on sensitive parts of body.
- Essential oil are not suitable for infant.
- Do not expose to sun and keep away from fire after applying this oil.
- If you facing any level of irritation or other side effects choose different essential oil or try some alternative treatment.
- Do not use oil directly on to skin, always dilute it with some other oil unless mentioned.
Last Medical Review: 03/07/2016