Apple Cider Vinegar – Health Benefits & Side Effects
Apple Cider Vinegar is fermented juice made by natural products i.e. fermenting chopped apples in water and with small amount sugar. ACV is using from many years as a very effective natural home remedy for skin, body and health problems.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (Use Alone or With Honey)
- ACV may lower blood sugar levels. And is very useful for diabetics.
- Some people prefer apple cider vinegar as a skin toner, to soothe sunburn, insect bites, and to get rid of acne.
- Apple cider vinegar is use to regulate high blood pressure, and to reduce cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar is very powerful natural product to fight against bacteria and to eliminate body odor by balancing pH level of your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is used alone or with honey for weak bones, leg cramps and pain.
- ACV can also help in weight loss, sinus problems and to fight infection.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the simplest and most effective kidney stone treatments. Combination of ACV, lemon juice with olive oil is also good for gallbladder stone.
- Apple cider vinegar is very effective to treat arthritis or joint pain.
- ACV is used to help rid the body of toxins, stimulate thinking and slow the aging process.
- We can also use apple cider vinegar to repel mosquitoes in home and yard.
- Apple cider vinegar may keep your heart healthy.
- ACV may also be protective against cancer and skin problems.
- Apple cider vinegar also being used to stop a nose bleeding.
Side effects of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ACV may cause disruption of tissues because high level content of citric acid in ACV can damage stomach lining.
- Since ACV is high in acidic content, it can cause serious heartburn, diarrhoea, and indigestion.
- Highly acidic nature of ACV can damage your tooth enamels.
- Since it’s acidic in nature, ACV can easily react with some drugs like diuretics, laxatives, and insulin.
- High acidic nature of ACV can cause serious diarrhea, heartburn and ingestion.