How To Get Rid of Sunburn
Summer are here and we all know that exposure to sun can harsh our skin and cause sun tan, sun burn and sun rash. In the hot summer season, all you lovely ladies are excited to dress your lovely summer dress to enjoy summer in beach and park with your relatives and friends. Despite all these fun and happiness, you can notice some color changes of your skin i.e. sunburn or sun tanning that makes some part of your skin color different from other part.
There are many expensive sun’s cream and lotions are available in market but these chemical cosmetic items are harmful for our skin and can worsen your natural skin. Instead of spending money on expensive and harmful chemical cosmetic products. Here we are going to share 7 tips to get rid of sunburn and sun tan effectively using natural home products.
How To Get Rid of Sunburn: 7 Home Remedies for Sun Tan
Gram Flour To Get Rid of Sunburn
Gram flour is very effective in treating sun tan and sun burns and leaves your skin natural and young as before.
- Make a paste of gram flour with water or rose water for best result.
- Scrub this paste on the body area.
- Leave it to dry for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it off using normal water.
- Do this 2-3 times a week.
Tips: For best result, you can also mix some yogurt and lemon juice in this paste.
Potato and Raw Milk
- Grind one potato and squeeze to get juice.
- Add equal amount of raw milk in potato juice and mix this solution.
- Apply and massage this mixture on the tanned skin area.
- Leave it for few minutes and wash with normal water.
- Regularly do this twice a day and get rid of sun tanning and sun burn.
Lemon Juice To Get Rid of Sunburn
Lemon is best for many face and skin problems and is best for sun tag and sun burn due to its natural bleaching property.
- Cut a fresh lemon slice and simply apply this lemon as scrubber on effective area.
- Allow your skin to dry and wash it off.
- Do this alternatively i.e. one time in 2 days.
Tips: You can also add sugar to lemon juice and follow the same procedure for fast result.
Tomatoes and Lemon Juice
- Take 2-3 fresh and washed tomatoes and crush it well.
- Add 3-4 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix this mixture.
- Apply this paste directly on the effected skin.
- Allow your skin to dry and wash it off using cold water.
- Do this regularly one time a day to get rid of sun tanning and many skin problems.
Yogurt, Cucumber and Tomato Paste
- Take one fresh and washed cucumber and one tomato and blend it to get juice.
- Add one cup of plain yogurt in Cucumber-Tomato juice and mix it well to make a paste.
- Apply and massage this paste on your effective skin and leave it for approx 30 minutes to dry.
- Wash it off using normal water.
- Regular apply this fresh paste every day.
Tips: You can also add half cup of gram flour in this paste for best result.
Lemon Juice and Aloe Vera Gel
As many of you aware of benefits of Aloe Vera for our skin, hair and many health problems. Aloe Vera is also very effective to get rid of sun tanning and sun burn.
- Cut a fresh leaf from aloe vera plant and peel it off to get gel.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel and few tablespoon of lemon juice and blend it to get gel paste.
- Store this paste in closed bottle and keep in refrigerator.
- Massage this cold Aloe Vera – Lemon gel on your effective skin and leave it to dry.
- Do this regularly to get rid of skin tanning and skin burns.
- Try aloe vera face masks for glowing and clear skin.
Honey and Lemon To Get Rid of Sunburn
- Add few drops of lemon juice in pure honey and mix it thoroughly to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on effected area and scrub it gently.
- Leave this paste for approximately 20 minutes and wash it off with normal or lukewarm water.
- Do it regularly one time a day for few weeks.
Choose any of the above methods that is best suited your skin type (oily, dry, acne, or sensitive skin) and start treatment to get rid of sunburn and sun tan at home. But remember all of the above treatment takes time so don’t panic, it takes more than two months. If you feel any skin irritation while treating any of the above treatment, choose different one or consult your doctor.
Don’t forget to leave your comment and share your views about “How To Get Rid of Sunburn” in comment box below.
Last Medical Review: 03/05/2016