Apple Cider Vinegar to Remove Moles
Apple Cider Vinegar is very effective common food product which works miracles for many health and skin problems like unsightly skin lesions i.e. moles, skin tags and other common skin problems. Apple cider vinegar to remove moles is one of the best and effective natural home treatment that removes your body and face moles/tags very effectively. Before you go for remove moles or skin tags using apple cider vinegar, you should be aware of benefits and side effects of other popular mole removal therapy like Laser Mole Removal therapy.
About Laser Mole Removal Treatment
Laser therapy is the recent therapy of mole removal and is become popular as it is quick, painless and is also safe for skin. But Laser moles removal therapy is expensive and not cover under many insurance policies and if there is natural and cheap home treatment for moles removal, why go for expensive therapies.
Laser moles removal therapy is not 100% effective as it not goes deeper into the skin due to this chance that your moles could grow back and it is possible that you might have to undergo this procedure again.
Now you can try a very effective home natural product, apple cider vinegar to remove moles and skin tags completely from your body and beautiful face.
Is it a Mole or Melanoma?
Before go for natural home treatment of moles removal, It is important to inspect your mole for any abnormal characteristics like whether it is melanoma i.e. cancerous mole or normal mole. So you have to first check ABCDEs of your mole for any abnormal characteristics.
Read ABCDEs of Melanoma Skin Cancer and know about your mole whether it is cancerous mole or normal skin. If you find any abnormal characteristic, consult your doctor or dermatologist.
6 Steps to Remove Moles using Apple Cider Vinegar
- Wash your face and clean the skin around the blemish using mild soap lukewarm water and dry your skin.
- Put a few drops of apple cider vinegar on cotton ball.
- Put this Apple Cider Vinegar dipped cotton ball on the moles and on the skin tags and wrap bandage around it.
- Leave this bandage for an hour or over the night and remove bandage in the morning.
- Repeat this procedure until the mole removes, it takes approx few days to few week depending on the size of moles.
- Skin tags and moles will dry out and become scrub and will fall off on its own without any pain. You can see the result from the first use.
Caution: Stop if skin irritation occurs and search for alternative treatment i.e. mole removal using Garlic or Iodine. These two methods are also effective but moles removal using apple cider vinegar is best natural way.
Please comment your experience and share your views about apple cider vinegar to remove moles and skin tags.
Last Medical Review: 03/8/2016