Natural Teeth Whitening Tips
Are you too embarrassed with your stained yellow teeth? In this post we are going to share some desi tips to keep your teeth white and healthy and also keep away all your dental, gum disease and oral problems like pyaria, cavity formation, bad breath and give you sparkling white smile back. Below are 5 famous and natural teeth whitening tips to keep your teeth milky white and keep you away from various oral problems.
Natural Teeth Whitening Using Basil Leaves and Orange Peels
Holy basil are best known for reducing stress level and used for mouth ulcer and oral problems. Here is a good tip to keep your teeth white using holy basil and orange peel.
- Take 8-10 fresh leaves of holy basil and crushed it.
- Add 2-3 tsp of tried orange peel powder and make paste.
- Apply this paste on teeth for approx 12-15 minutes.
- Wash it off or rinse with normal water.
- Regularly apply this teeth whitening paste to keep your teeth white and clean.
Neem Twigs as Natural Teeth Whitening Herbs
Neem twig is very beneficial for teeth and oral problems. Neem twigs are widely use in India as tooth brush to keep your teeth milky white. Benefits of Neem twigs are:
- kill microorganism in your teeth.
- Stop bacteria and pyaria to stick on your teeth.
- Prevent bad breath and keep away oral problems.
- Fight against cavity and other bacteria.
- Reduce inflammation
- Take about 15 cm long and 1.5cm thick fresh and flexible branch of neem tree.
- Twig have no bark, just thin green skin, remove or peel off this green skin.
- Start chewing one side and make brush of this twig.
- Now use this brush to apply on all part of your teeth to keep it clean.
- Be careful while brushing because it can harm your gums.
- Regularly follow this process to keep your teeth white and healthy.
Strawberries – Natural Teeth Whitening Fruit
A Sweet taste bright color fruit, Strawberry can brighten your smile. Strawberries also protect your teeth against harmful effect of tea, coffee, wine, soda or any other beverages.
- Take 1-2 fresh strawberry and peel it off.
- Mash them and apply on your teeth for approx 3 minutes.
- Rinse or gargle your mouth with normal water or brush with your regular paste.
- Do regularly this procedure.
Natural Teeth Whitening Baking Soda
This is one of the cheapest method to whiten your teeth. Baking soda is mild abrasive which effectively remove strain cause by coffee, tea, wine or any other beverages.
- Make paste of baking soda with water.
- Apply this on teeth for approx 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse your teeth with normal or lukewarm water.
- Apply this regularly before sleeping.
Natural Teeth Whitening using Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is very reputed because of its amazing health benefits and very powerful cleansing agent. It also helps in maintaining pH level of mouth and fight against many oral problems.
- Take half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Dilute it with 1 cup of water and make solution.
- Gargle in the morning and brush with your regular toothpaste.
- Do regularly one time a day.
Caution: Don’t forget to dilute apple cider vinegar and be careful while you dilute, excess apple cider vinegar can harm your teeth and enamel because of too acidity.
Whitening treatment not permanently white your teeth, you have to follow these treatment regularly and if you expose your teeth to foods and beverages like tea, coffee, wine etc then you see that whiteness of your teeth start fading and become yellow.
What to do for White Teeth?
- Always rinse or gargle your mouth after tea, coffee, soda, wine or any other beverages.
- Always brush your teeth after eating berries because berries can cause teeth discoloration.
- Don’t forget to garble or rinse your mouth after eating anything.
- Try tomatoes and strawberries because these foods helps to keep original color of your teeth.
Set up your routine to follow these simple and natural teeth whitening tips to keep your teeth white and healthy gums. If there any symptoms persist, you have to consult your doctor or dentist.
Please comment us if you have more interested and tested natural teeth whitening tips. We are happy to share your ideas with our readers.