Exercises to Increase Height after 22
There are many websites who claimed to increase height by some exercises like hanging on monkey bar or cycling for few hours regularly. But only these exercises to increase height have failed after 22 or 25 years of age. Some other websites claimed to increase height by modern medicines or height gainer capsules, but many of us aware the side effects of all these medicine or drugs.
If you feel ashamed of your short height and want to increase height after 22 years, Here below most effective yoga postures to increase height after a particular age. Yoga is not only beneficial for your height, these all yoga posture also fresh your mind and keep whole body fit and healthy.
7 Simple and Effective Exercises to Increase Height After 22
Here some rigorous yoga postures and exercises to increase height and lengthening your spine, bones and body muscles and helps you to increase height after 22. Follow these 7 simple yoga posture in systematic way to add few inches to your height.
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
Start your yoga with Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation. Surya Namaskar is century old yoga practice and involve 12 simple posture. Please refer the image below and follow 12 posture of Sun Salutation in chronological order to strength your muscles, bone and spine and make your body more flexible.
Image Source: www.stylishwalks.com
Talasana (The Mountain Pose)
This asana is extremely simple and beneficial, keeps your body supple and strengthens your arms, spine and arms. Follow this simple steps to get the correct posture of Talasana, The mountain pose.
- Stand straight and keep your feet together.
- Clasp your both the hands with your fingers.
- Now inhale deeply while stretching your spine and hands above the head and try to lift your heel and balance yourself on your toes and stretch your whole body as much as you can do.
- Now exhale while you return to your original position.
- Do this steps 6-8 times daily to increase your height and make your body more flexible.
More from my site