Exercises to Increase Height after 22
When we are come across internet and search for best way to increase height after a particular age, there are many website who claimed to increase height by some exercises like hanging on monkey bar or cycling for few hours regularly but only these ways and exercises to increase height have failed to increase height after 22 or 25 years of age. There are many other website that also claimed to increase height by some modern medicine or height gainer capsules, but many of us aware the side effects of all these medicine or drugs.
Do you feel ashamed of your short height and want to increase height after 22 years, Here below most effective yoga postures to increase height after a particular age. Yoga is not only beneficial for your height, these all yoga posture also fresh your mind and keep whole body fit and healthy.
7 Simple and Effective Exercises to Increase Height After 22
Here some rigorous yoga postures and exercises to increase height and lengthening your spine, bones and body muscles and helps you to increase height after 22. Follow these 7 simple yoga posture in systematic way to add few inches to your height.
Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
Start your yoga with Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation. Surya Namaskar is century old yoga practice and involve 12 simple posture. Please refer the image below and follow 12 posture of Sun Salutation in chronological order to strength your muscles, bone and spine and make your body more flexible.
Image Source: www.stylishwalks.com
Talasana (The Mountain Pose)
This asana is extremely simple and beneficial, keeps your body supple and strengthens your arms, spine and arms. Follow this simple steps to get the correct posture of Talasana, The mountain pose.
- Stand straight and keep your feet together.
- Clasp your both the hands with your fingers.
- Now inhale deeply while stretching your spine and hands above the head and try to lift your heel and balance yourself on your toes and stretch your whole body as much as you can do.
- Now exhale while you return to your original position.
- Do this steps 6-8 times daily to increase your height and make your body more flexible.
Ardha Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
As the name suggest Ardha Chakra, in this asana your body take the position of half wheel with your both hands and feet touch the ground. Follow simple steps to get the posture, The Wheel Pose.
- Stand straight with both feet touch together.
- Keep your both hands up and try to bend backward.
- Bend as much you can do and feel the stretch.
This asana seems difficult in the beginning but as your body get more flexible and you able to bend completely and touch your hands to ground to make Ardha Chakra or half Wheel pose.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
The Cobra pose resembles a serpent with its hood raised. This asana opens up your shoulder and neck and stretch entire back shoulder and make your upper and lower back more flexible. There are some simple steps to get the posture of Bhujangasana.
- Lie on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor.
- Keep your legs close and feet to touch each other on the floor and your hands below your shoulder.
- Inhale and put pressure on the floor by your hands and slowly lift your head, chest, neck and abdomen up.
- Caution: Put equal pressure on your both the hands while lifting your head.
- Exhale out slowly while bringing your head, chest and shoulder back on the floor.
Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
Your body get a triangular form while you performing this asana. This asana helps in body balance, gaining height and also reducing stress. To do this asana, you have to follow some simple steps.
- Stand with your legs apart by approx three and half feet (3.5 feet).
- Turn left your one foot (say right foot) by 90 degree.
- Inhale and bend right through waist and touch your right hand to toes with your left hand point upward.
- Exhale and return to previous position and repeat same procedure on other side.
Image Source: Flicker.com
AdhoMukha Savasana (Downward Facing – Dog Pose)
This asana is comparatibly simple to perform and improve blood circulation to face and neck. To practice this asana, follow these simple 4 steps.
Image Source: www.sweetadditions.net
If you are in the age of puberty, you need be more conscious about your height, Read: How To Increase Height After Puberty? 7” Natural Treatment
Remember: Inhale while lifting your body and exhale while returning to beginning state.
Hastapdasana (Standing Forward Bend)
This asana is also known as hand to foot pose and is very effective in gaining height. This asana focus on every part of body from fingers to toes. To get the posture, follow this simple steps.
- Start with stand straight with your feet together.
- Bend your body toward foot. Keep your legs straight while bending forward.
- Hold the bending pose while inhaling.
- Exhale and return to the original position.
Remember While Performing Yoga Posture
Yoga techniques to increase height is extremely importance to increase height and to make your body more flexible. Yoga refresh every part of the body and improve mind power and also relieve from stress, tension and depression also.
All the above exercises to increase height surely give you positive result if you are confidence and have patience. When you want to start, should start with simple exercise and follow all steps in systematic way. Start with go slow and do not put pressure on your body beyond your capability.
If you feel difficulty in performing these steps, we are advised to perform under the supervision of yoga practitioner only. Practice yoga regularly for healthy and happy life. Feel free to share your experience in comment us in comment box.