Ardha Chakrasana (Wheel Pose)
As the name suggest Ardha Chakra, in this asana your body take the position of half wheel with your both hands and feet touch the ground. Follow simple steps to get the posture, The Wheel Pose.
- Stand straight with both feet touch together.
- Keep your both hands up and try to bend backward.
- Bend as much you can do and feel the stretch.
This asana seems difficult in the beginning but as your body get more flexible and you able to bend completely and touch your hands to ground to make Ardha Chakra or half Wheel pose.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
The Cobra pose resembles a serpent with its hood raised. This asana opens up your shoulder and neck and stretch entire back shoulder and make your upper and lower back more flexible. There are some simple steps to get the posture of Bhujangasana.
- Lie on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor.
- Keep your legs close and feet to touch each other on the floor and your hands below your shoulder.
- Inhale and put pressure on the floor by your hands and slowly lift your head, chest, neck and abdomen up.
- Caution: Put equal pressure on your both the hands while lifting your head.
- Exhale out slowly while bringing your head, chest and shoulder back on the floor.